BUY NOW, PAY LATER
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Get what you want now and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments with no interests or fees.
PAY IN 4 INSTALMENTS
Pay for your order in equal fornightly payments
GET YOUR ITEMS NOW
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time.
SPEND UP TO $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
HOW IT WORKS?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers provide payment details and, as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
After you check out, we will ship you your order. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
WHO CAN USE AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is available to all people who: Live in Australia; Are at least 18 years old; Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract; Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
Afterpay does not require you to fill out a credit application form!
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Afterpay is valid for purchases up to $1000.
- Payment is arranged between you and Afterpay.
- First time Afterpay customers are expected to make the first payment at the time of the purchase and the remainder will be debited over the next 6 weeks.
- Existing Afterpay customers will make the first payment after 14 days, with all instalments stretching over 8 weeks in total.
- Afterpay will provide you with the full payment schedule as you complete the purchase (late fees apply if you fail to make a payment).